This is the official website of CARA (Computer Aided Resonance Assignment). CARA is a software application for the analysis of NMR spectra and computer aided resonance assignment which is particularly suited for biomacromolecules. Dedicated tools for backbone assignment, side chain assignment, and peak integration support the entire process of structure determination. CARA is precompiled and runs natively on all major platforms in a single executable file for easy installation. CARA is freeware (see licence terms). CARA was developed in Professor Kurt Wüthrich's group. The active development and support is provided by a group of volunteers.
CARA documentation is available from the CARA Documentation page.
- Support site for documentation, FAQs, tutorials, templates, etc.
- Issue tracker to post your issues or wishes, thus helping us to continuously improve our software.
- Blog for announcements, discussions and the like
- Register your project so we can get to know our users, focus our development effort and keep you informed about new versions.
- Who is using CARA See our list of users and projects.